A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Better Pictures

Okay, Here are some better pictures of my first 6 gelli prints on Fabric.  Most of these prints have 2-3 layers but some have more.  They are printed on muslin cut to about 12X14 inches.  Next post will talk about creating a focal point for these background/texture prints.







1 comment:

  1. My gelli plate came the other day, and I have lots of muslin, fabric paints, and I also have a new jar of thickener so I can try thickened dyes... time to clear off the work table and get busy! I love what you have done so far, and hope to give this a try in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.