A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Getting Started--Quilter Beth

I spent yesterday afternoon dyeing fabric. I have my four pieces ready to go. I used Golden Yellow for the centers, Fire Engine Red for the second ring, and Mixing Blue for the outer ring. The piece in the bottom right corner got a little wonky--not sure what happened there.
I won't have time to work on the next step for a little while. I'm anxious to try this slicing and dicing method, though.

3 comments:

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.